Code of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
Goodwater is committed to the highest standards of ethical business conduct and these standards reflect our core values. We believe that adherence to these standards ensures our long-term success, even though we may decide to forgo some perceived near-term business opportunities.
Regardless of their positions with the company, we expect the business behaviour of all employees to conform to these statements at all times:
- We provide quality products and services, delivered on time and at competitive prices.
- We are sensitive to all forms of conflict of interest.
- Our business practices are in accordance with our standards and we hold our outside consultants and representatives to the same high standards.
- We are especially careful when engaged in sensitive areas such as competitive intelligence gathering, lobbying or political activities.
- We ensure that all company operations and products are safe and environmentally sound.
- We communicate with competitors only under appropriate circumstances and in strict accordance with the law.
This Policy can also be expressed in these commitments to our stakeholders:
Unless we consistently fulfil our customers’ needs, we cannot serve any of our other stakeholders. Thus, we are committed to providing high quality products and services at competitive prices. We constantly strive for technical excellence. We are forthright and honest in our communications and transactions with customers.
Our employees are our most valued resource. As such, we are committed to treating one another fairly and to providing a challenging work environment. We respect each other’s privacy and treat each other with dignity and respect. We are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions and an atmosphere of open communication.
We deal openly and honestly with our suppliers. We encourage competition and, at the same time, value long term relationships with our suppliers. Our Bribery Policy advises our managers and associates on laws relating to antitrust, unfair competition, political contributions, abuse of purchasing power, commercial and political bribery, and more.
We aim to be a good corporate citizen and we encourage all of our people to be good citizens. We respect the environment in which we work and the natural resources we utilise.